- The Town of Tolland Transfer Station is available for use by households that purchase a transfer station sticker.
- The Transfer Station accepts solid waste in bags with a Pay as You Throw Tag.
- Everyone is encouraged to recycle their paper and cans/bottles in the proper containers at the Transfer Station.
- The Transfer Station is governed by the Tolland Board of Selectman. Direct questions or comments in writing to the Board of Selectmen or to the Tranfer Station Administrator. Telephone (413) 258-4794, Ext. 101 for both the Selectmen and Transfer Station Administrator.
- The annual Transfer Station Budget is available for review at Tolland Town Hall during normal Town Hall business hours.
|Valerie Bird||Transfer Station Administrator||(413) 258-4794 Ext. 128|
|Jeff Messenger||Attendant||(413) 258-4531|