We make house calls for home-bound Veterans or spouses!
The Veterans’ Agent is responsible for:
- Providing eligible Veteran clients with services under state and federal law utilizing all available resources, public and private. Services and benefits include Annuities, Awards and Medals; Burial Information; Chapter 115 Benefits: Education and Employment; Flags and markers.
- Financial Assistance; Food, and Housing; License Plates; Medical Assistance; Pensions; Real Estate Tax Abatements; Record Retention and other areas.
- Maximizing financial reimbursement to each city and town, and advocate on behalf of eligible individuals for earned benefits.
- Educating individuals and towns to improve knowledge of, access to, and information concerning services and/or benefits.
- Conduct ceremonial events that recognize and pay tribute to military service
|Richard Girard, Jr.||Director / Agent||(413) 786-0400 Ext. 236/237|