View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Or By Appointment.
Town Hall Hours:
Monday - Wednesdsay: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
How to Reach Us
The Town Clerk’s Office is responsible for:
- Serving as the Chief Election Official
- Oversees polling places, election officers and the general conduct of all elections.
- Directs preparations of ballots, polling places, voting equipment, voting lists, administers campaign finance laws, certifies nomination papers and initiative petitions, and serves on the Board of Registrars.
- Supervises voter registration and absentee ballots and prepares, records, and reports official election results to the Secretary of State of the Commonwealth.
- Conducts the annual town census, prepares the street list of residents and school list, and furnishes the resident list to the Office of the Jury Commissioner.
- Manages Vital Records including birth certificates, death certificate and marriage licenses.
Forms can be picked up during regular Town Hall Hours -- and many can be downloaded from this website.
|Susan Voudren||Town Clerk (2019)||(413) 258-4794 ext 102|