The Town Clerk’s Office is responsible for:
- Serving as the Chief Election Official
- Oversees polling places, election officers and the general conduct of all elections.
- Directs preparations of ballots, polling places, voting equipment, voting lists, administers campaign finance laws, certifies nomination papers and initiative petitions, and serves on the Board of Registrars.
- Supervises voter registration and absentee ballots and prepares, records, and reports official election results to the Secretary of State of the Commonwealth.
- Conducts the annual town census, prepares the street list of residents and school list, and furnishes the resident list to the Office of the Jury Commissioner.
- Manages Vital Records including birth certificates, death certificate and marriage licenses.
The Town Clerk meets with the public by appointment only.
Forms can be picked up during regular Town Hall Hours -- and many can be downloaded from this website.
|Susan Voudren||Town Clerk (2019)||(413) 258-4794 ext 102|