Beware of Title V inspectors who offer to arrange a repair". Insist on getting a list of contractors to do the repair.
The Health Agent is responsible for:
- Enforcing Massachusetts Health Laws including Title 5 regulations of septic systems
- Issuing Septic Permits
- Witnessing percolation tests
- Inspecting and approving new and repaired septic systems
- Issuing well permits and assuring wells meet health and zoning codes
- Inspecting food service facilities for compliance with health laws.
|Valerie Nickerson-Bird||Health Agent||(413) 258-4794 Ext. 127|
|Jack Conboy||Assistant Health Agent||(413) 258-4794 Ext. 127|