TOWN OF TOLLAND - VISITORS CODE OF CONDUCT
The Town of Tolland strives to provide a workplace that is conducive to personal safety and securityand is free from intimidation, threats or violent acts.
The Town maintains a zero tolerance policy toward workplace violence, including the threat of violence by the general public and/or anyone who conducts business with the Town.
The Town will not tolerate harassing conduct that affects employment conditions, that interferes unreasonably with an individual’s performance or that creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment.
Following this Code of Conduct is required by all people doing business with Town employees.
Violators who do not comply with this policy may be asked to leave the premises.
- AVOID CAUSING DISTURBANCES OR DISRUPTION
- SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHERS, BUILDING FACILITIES AND PERSONAL PROPERTY OF OTHERS
- USE COMMON COURTESY WHEN INTERACTING WITH OTHERS
- DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY LEWD OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR
- ANY FORM OF VIOLENCE IS PROHIBITED
- SMOKING, DRINKING ALCOHOL OR APPEARING TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY ILLEGAL SUBTANCE IS PROHIBITED
Repeated violations may result in permanent suspension of facility privileges.
Thank you for your cooperation, The Tolland Board of Selectmen
Eric R. Munson, Jr. Thomas E. Paine Steven R. DellaGiustina