Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
Tolland Town Seal
Spacer

 
Home Page
Spacer
The Town of Tolland, MA
Site Map
Spacer
Board of Selectmen's Minutes 06/18/07
Board of Selectmen
Town of Tolland


MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING – June 18, 2007 5:10 PM

Selectmen Present:     Eric R. Munson, Jr., James L. Deming and Steven DellaGiustina

Also Present:   Albert Lenge

Wayne Carr, Highway Superintendent updated the board on the reimbursement monies from FEMA for the April Nor’easter. FEMA will be reimbursing the town 75% the other 25% is uncertain. The Board of Selectmen will have to wait to see the outcome of the override vote.

Wayne requested permission to purchase new screens for the screening plant. The board is fine with the purchase as long as the monies where available in his budget. A Purchase Order request must still be submitted to the board.

Wayne informed the board that MDC will be hauling gravel that is owed to them.

Wayne was asked to remove the “Construction Sign” that is posted on Beetle Road.

Wayne will write an article for the July Tattler informing the Tolland Residents on road monies

Opened realtor bids:

Preferred 5% of selling price
Sullivan Real Estate 6%
Century 21, Westfield 4.95% - 6%
Park Square Reality, Westfield 6% on $30,000 or over
Perella, East Longmeadow 10%

The Board of Selectmen will review the bids and schedule a meeting to make a decision.

Signed Prop 2 ½ override warrant.
Eric signed paperwork for Visiting Nurse Assoc.
Eric signed settlement paperwork for Southwick Electric.

Received a letter from WPOA notifying the town of the fees that are required to WPOA land owners. The letter will be passed on to potential bidders.

Can monies from the Trash Enterprise Fund be used to rent a dumpster to clean out the basement of the Tolland Library? Trash Committee Members will meet to discuss.






Meeting adjourned 6:55PM
Respectfully submitted,
Steven DellaGiustina

  
Eric R. Munson, Jr.
James L. Deming
Steven DellaGiustina
Board of Selectmen



 
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Home Page Link
Tolland Town Hall: 241 West Granville Road, Tolland, MA 01034-9403
Phone: (413) 258-4794     Fax: (413) 258-4048     selectmen@tolland-ma.com
Email Subscriber Link
Citizen Comments Link