P.O. Box 214, Granville, MA 01034-0214
2010 GTCSF Annual Investment Plan
The Annual Investment Plan is designed to achieve the objectives described in the Granville-Tolland Citizens’ Scholarship Foundation Investment Policy Guidelines. The purpose of the Annual Plan is to reflect both the intent and the practical application of the concepts set out in the Investment Policy Guidelines.
This Plan is an investment program is designed to:
- Provide the income determined by the Spending Policy outlined below;
- Preserve Assets of the GTCSF against inflation;
- Provide opportunity for appreciation of the Assets of the GTCSF within the safety guidelines of the Investment Policy
Accordingly, the asset allocation for the 2010 calendar year is
- Assets invested in Equities shall be no more than 65% of the total;
- Assets invested in Fixed Income shall be no less than 35% of the total
Semi-annual reports are produced for the Endowment Committee and submitted to the Executive Board.
In accordance with the Spending Policy, we are pleased to announce that there are over $13,000.00 available for scholarships for the 2010-11 academic year from Endowment funds (in addition to annual scholarship drive and fundraising monies) after the base has been adjusted for inflation (due to poor investment returns in 2008, $0.00 was available for 2009-10).
Agreed to by (Approved 1/10/2010):
Diane Lafrance and Kris LeFebvre, GTCSF Co-Presidents
Scott Hodges, Investment Committee Chair
Deb Falcetti, GTCSF Treasurer