P.O. Box 214, Granville, MA 01034-0214
February 19, 2007
Dear potential scholarship applicant:
Greetings from the Granville-Tolland Citizens’ Scholarship Foundation!
Applications for the 2007-2008 school year are now available on our web site, at the Southwick-Tolland Regional High School, and the Tolland and Granville Libraries. All full-time undergraduate college students from Granville and Tolland are encouraged to apply.
Please note the following information regarding the application process.
- The application must be fully completed.
- Each application must include an OFFICIAL complete and current high school or college TRANSCRIPT. These are usually obtained from the school registrar or guidance office. This transcript must accompany the application, and this may take the student time to obtain. Unofficial transcripts and grade reports will not be accepted with an application.
- Financial information is required from each applicant. This year, we require the Financial Assistance Questionnaire from Dollars for Scholars, so that each applicant will be completing the same information.
- An essay must be included at the time of the application.
- Students must be legal residents of Granville or Tolland at the time the application is submitted and at the date of the award distribution.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure all information is postmarked by
Tuesday May 1, 2007. Members of the Scholarship Foundation WILL NOT contact students or their families if elements of the application are missing.
Please feel free to contact either Diane Lafrance or PersonNameKris LeFebvre if you have any questions regarding the application process. We look forward to seeing your application!
and Financial Assistance forms.