Tolland Public Library
Approved December 14, 2010
All items held within and available to the Tolland Public Library may be borrowed by any cardholder of any Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners certified library. Additional information will be requested from any non-resident of Tolland.
Tolland Public Library Materials Lending:
- Books and audios are checked out for a four week period and are renewable for an additional term.
- Dvds and music cds are checked out for a one week period and are not renewable.
- Renewal requests may be made in person, by phone or by email.
- There are no overdue fees for any item that is the property of the Tolland Public Library. If any cardholder has two or more overdue items, the cardholder’s privileges are suspended until all overdue items are returned.
- The borrower is responsible for any replacement costs of lost items.
Inter-library Loan Materials Lending:
- Items borrowed through the Inter-Library Loan System are subject to the due dates allowed by the lending library. These dates must be adhered to strictly. Lending libraries rarely allow items to be renewed.
- Any overdue inter-library loan items will apply to the lending suspension mentioned in the previous section.
- The borrower is responsible for payment of any fines or fees for all overdue or lost items obtained through the inter-library loan system.