Hazardous Waste is not allowed at the Tolland Transfer Station.
To dispose of hazardous materials you must talk to Tolland’s Toxic Waste Coordinator.
Hazardous materials may include the list below. If you are not sure of something call and find out.
· Unknown substances
· Hazardous construction material
· Petroleum Products (oil, gas, etc.)
· Paint and paint cans
· Industrial waste
· Infectious or Medical waste including
· Blood or blood products
· Contaminated animal carcasses
· Body parts and bedding
· Biologicals and pathogens
Toxic Waste Coordinator and Tolland Fire Chief
Public Safety Complex
206 West Granville Road
Tolland MA 01034- 9403
Phone: (413) 258-2859