September 30, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. a Presentation was given by Mark Stinson from the Mass. DEP. Mark will be talked about Dry Hydrants and answered questions.
Alan Binder, Bryan Perry, Pamela Schettini, Sue Voudren & Valerie Bird
Eric Munson Jr, Ralph Morrison, Phil Grannon, Robin Littlefield, Robert Littlefield, Sr., Michael Sulivan, Robert Littlefield, Sr., Audrey Miller, Frank Fazi, David Modzewski, Margaret Modzewski, Chip Fisher, Bill Dyer and Mark Stinson .
The presentation closed at 6:30 p.m.
The Tolland Conservation Commission opened the public hearings on September 6:40 P.M. at Tolland Town Hall, 241 West Granville Rd, Tolland for the following purposes:
Sue Voudren and Alan Binder removed themselves from voting as they are members of WPOA.
- OOC change requested for WPOA. The WPOA is requesting the change to allow for removal of bog mats in Cranberry Pond.
Alan Binder and Susan Voudren removed themselves from the vote as they both are members of WPOA. They will not be using heavy equipment except to move one large boulder. Vote was taken on the amendment to amend the current order of conditions. It was approved unamiously.
- RDA submitted by WPOA for removal of old laundry facility. The project is in the Riverfront.
Alan Binder and Susan Voudren removed themselves from the vote as they both are members of WPOA. This RDA was given Negative Determination by unamious vote.
- NOI submitted by David Modzelewski, 107 Lands End Drive. Applicant seeks to take down and rebuild the retaining wall on Otis Reservoir.
NHESP not yet received this is continued.
- RDA submitted by Gary Shea, 133 Lands End Drive. Applicant seeks to replace piers on house in buffer zone of Otis reservoir.Replacement of piers.
The RDA was given a Negative Determination by unamious vote.
- RDA submitted by Chester Fischer III, 185 Lands End Drive. Applicant seeks to repair existing retaining wall on Otis Reservoir.
All information reviewed, Negative Determination for the RDA contingent on receipt of a plot pan to show area of work.
The meeting of the conservation committee was then opened.
Minutes from the September 16, 2010 meeting were read and accepted.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 8:05 p.m.
Susan H. Voudren