Town of Tolland
August 3, 2004
Opened at 6:25pm
In attendance: Jacqueline Bitso, Co-chairman
Susan H. Voudren, Member/Secretary
Susan S. Moore, Co-chairman
1. Reviewed and accepted resignation of Susan Moore as Assessor Clerk
Susan Moore asked to supply ending status of clerking to date
2. Approved and signed minutes from June meeting
3. Approved Motor Vehicle Commitments (1) 2003 and (2) 2004
4. In review of excise taxation of unregistered vehicles, Mass says we do need proof of sale or transfer. Plate return is not enough. Two forms required.
5. Bonadies property needs to be reviewed, barns and other accessory buildings.
6. Produced a list f visits that need to be completed for FY2005
7. Susan Moore noted that all photos have been entered into the computer but have not yet been identified to parcel
8. The notation made by Susan Moore on the gravel pits in Tolland was reviewed and discussed
9. Depreciation chart from Holliston MA was discussed.
10. Hull property was discussed. Will be abated.
11. Susan Voudren left meeting at 7:30pm
12. Meeting adjourned at: 9:00 p.m.