Town of Tolland
Minutes of Planning Board
Meeting of 5/16/2011
Present: Jason Smith Mike Kaminski Tom Paine Kathleen Cowles
Meeting called to order at 7:00 pm by Vice Chairman Smith
* Minutes of 3/21/2011 and 4/25/2011 were presented and approved approved.
- Approval of a two acre lot owned by the Girl Scouts of Connecticut, Inc. (Approval not required.) presented by John DiCara of DiCara Land Surveying. 1259 East Otis Road.
- Approval of the construction of a small barn 14’ x 26’ at 75 School House Road, Tolland property of John & Cindy Stonesifer was approved as presented - 300 ft. setback from School House Rd, sideyards of 500 and 90 ft +/-respectively, and rear setback of 300ft =/-. Reference Town Map 409; Lot 0015.
- A site plan of Searles Family Property at 43 Clubhouse Road,Tolland to submit to the Commonwealth for Farm Status was approved as presented. Reference Town Map 409; Lot 0009.2
- Next meeting was scheduled for 7pm. Monday June 20, 2011
Meeting adjourned at 8:19 pm
Kathleen A. Cowles