TOWN OF TOLLAND
MINUTES OF PLANNING BOARD
Meeting of 01/25/2010
Present: James Deming
Regular Meeting of the Planning Board was called to order at 7:08 by Chairman James Deming.
- There are no minutes for the Month of December, 2009, as there was no quorum and no business to transact.
- SBA Attorney, Dan Finnegan appeared to file SBA’s application for a cell tower to be place on Town property on Colebrook River Road.
- AT&T and Verizon are both committed to placing antenna on the tower. They will be filing separate applications for Public Hearings.
- The Tolland Zoning Board of Appeals has granted SBA a variance for height and setback requirements.
- The height of the tower, as granted by the ZBA, will be 155 feet.
- The fall zone, as granted by the ZBA, will be 1.23 times the height of the tower, rather than the 1.5 times as defined in Tolland Zoning Bylaw.
- A balloon test is scheduled for Saturday, February 27th, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. A Rain Date is scheduled for February 28th.
- A Simulation test will be taken before the date of the Public Hearing.
- A Public Hearing was scheduled for March 15th, at 7:00 pm., at the Town Hall.
New Business: None
As there was no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.