TOWN OF TOLLAND
MINUTES OF PLANNING BOARD
Meeting of 8/18/2008
Present: James Deming
Meeting was called to order at 7:12 p.m. by Chairman James Deming.
- Minutes of meeting of July 21, 2008 were approved as written.
- Jeffery and Mary-Beth Ballard appeared to discuss a potential purchase of property on School House Road.
- Correspondence was read.
- Incomplete information was received regarding the rebuilding of a garage .
- A request was received to build a shed underneath an existing porch. As the foot print will remain the same, no site plan approval will be required.
- In response to a call from AT&T regarding the July 21st Public Hearing on the modification of their existing cell tower, Jim Deming will send them a Letter of Determination. Gertrude McKay will email them a copy of the minutes.
As there was no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:50 pm.
Gertrude T. McKay