Fees for Tolland Cemeteries
- Arrangements must be made with a Cemetery Commissioner prior to any interment. To purchase a lot, make an appointment with one of the Cemetery Commissioners. Contact may be made through the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Burial lots will be sold in dimensions of 5’x10’ and will cost $375.00 per burial lot. This cost includes perpetual care. Each burial lot may contain one casket and three cremation interments. If the first interment in a burial plot is a Cremation interment, no casket interment may be made in the burial plot.
- Prices of plots do not include grave openings and are subject to change by vote of the Cemetery Commissioners as needed to properly maintain the Cemetery.
- All lots must be paid for in full before a deed is issued and before any monument or marker is placed. A copy of a purchase agreement will be given to the purchaser and a deed will be issued no later than 60 days after payment. Checks for lots should be made out to the Town of Tolland, Cemetery Commission and may be paid to the Town Clerk or a Cemetery Commissioner.
- The cost for interment Monday through Friday, 11:00 A.M. will be $375.00 for a casket burial and $150.00 for a cremation. Disinterment costs are the same as interment costs.
- Friday placements after 11:00 A.M. and Saturday placements must be arranged for with a Cemetery Commissioner and overtime charges apply which will bring interment costs to $425.00 for caskets and $200.00 for cremations.