Reminder from the Fire Department that we will be hosting a FREE Spaggetti Diner on Saturday March
11 from 5:30 to 7:30 at the Public Safety Complex.Reservations are not needed.
Procedures for Obtaining a Burning Permit.
1. Obtain Form by printing it online (avaliable on Town Website under Fire Department heading, which is under the Town Government
tab), get a copy from the Town Hall or the lobby of The Public Safety Complex.
2. Complete form and drop in Mailbox Outside of Fire House in The front parking lot. (Fire Dept box is the one closest to Harltland Rd.)or
fax a completed form to (413) 258-4763.
3. Form is good for entire burning season
4. On the day you are going to burn you must call the fire Dept number (413) 258-2859 and listen to the message which will tell you
whether burning is allowed or not. If it is, you must leave your name, the address were you will be burning and a contact phone
number.All fires must be out by 4:00pm
5. The burning season ends April 30, 2017.