THE 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION AVAILABLE JANUARY 1ST
Financial Information is not required for our local scholarship. If you are a first time applicant, a recipient of a previous scholarship and are still an undergraduate, you are eligible to apply for 2017.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student, up to five (5) scholarships may be awarded
- Apply for second-semester scholarship
- Must be a resident of Granville or Tolland, Massachusetts 01034
- Have a High School Diploma, GED, were home-schooled with appropriate requirements and/or are not currently in school but plan to become a full-time college student
- 300 word Goals & Aspirations Essay to be revised for each scholarship year
- Activities updated each scholarship year
- Work Experience updated each scholarship year
- Community Service - Have you volunteered for Granville-Tolland Dollars for Scholars?
- Academic Grade Point Average from fall semester
For more information and to begin the application, go to our website granville-tolland.dollarsforscholars.org, Student and Parent tab.
To current recipients of the 2016-2017 Granville-Tolland Dollars for Scholars® scholarship, please be aware that a letter requesting your school address and other information from you will be sent out around Thanksgiving to your home address. This is vital to insure that your school receives the award in a timely manner.